...COUPONING! I found some great sites today that I am really excited about. It's no secret that I am, well, I am pretty cheap! But I think it is a good thing! I got it from my money-conscious mama and it's a quality I am glad I inherited! I always tell Jack when he looks at me like "Don't you think you are being a little crazy?" look that he should be glad he doesn't have one of those wives blowing his paycheck on shoes! Not that he doesn't appreciate me being money conscious, but I do tend to go overboard sometimes LOL.
Anyway, I was searching for coupons out of boredom and came across a couple awesome sites that have a variety of manufacturer's coupons. Coupons.com and Couponbug.com are the two that I have "clipped" the most coupons from so far. I love how you "clip" them online and then it tells you before you print all of your selected coupons how much money you will be saving by using them :-) I will admit that it might be moderately ridiculous how I got all excited to cut them out and I wanted to go get one of those snazzy little coupon organizer/file things. Oh well, what can I say, I like to save!
Thats all for now! Just wanted to share those sites :-) Happy couponing!
i love it! lol we like to say casey is 'thrifty' lol i'm totally going to check out those sites...he'd be impressed!
ReplyDelete