We had a very nice weekend, unfortunately it is Monday for Jack as he has to go back to work tonight :-( Somehow, I managed to get quite beat up this weekend tho lol.
Friday my bible study had their yearly pool party at the base pool for the study's members and husbands/families. It is always lot of fun because usually the lifeguards at the base pool are overly strict and don't allow you to do very much but since not during the pool party since it is "after hours". While going down the slide face first my hip bone got a little stuck in one of the cracks between the sections of the tube on the slide. The result, a pretty unslightly black and purple bruise! Only I could get hurt on a slide designed for kids to safely go down! We had a great time at the party tho, it was a nice time of hanging out w/ friends :-)
Saturday Jack and I went shooting. We had a great time and I am pretty proud of myself for getting more accurate in shooting my little gun :-) We were only out there for about 3 hrs but I got sooooo sunburned! And I thought I would be just fine w/out sunblock, maybe just get a little tan, unfortunately thats not how things turned out. Oh well, next time I will slather on the sunblock! After shooting we went out to Texas Roadhouse and ate then came home and relaxed. We were pretty beat after a few hrs in the heat. That AZ sun sure takes it out of you!
Today we just hung out around the house and relaxed. Hope everyone had a nice weekend :-) I'm off to slather on the Aloe Vera and take care of my bruise ;-) LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment