New year..yeah kinda late, I haven't blogged in forever. In fact, when I went to sign in it took me several times to get into my account because I had forgotten my password. Obviously, I eventually figured it out. I'm not one for New Years resolutions usually but I think I am going to try to journal in this blog more frequently...we will see how it goes. I have made a couple "goals" as I like to think of them for 2011.
1. Spend a little time with God every day. I have a few short daily devotional books I am trying to read each day or pray, etc.
2. Be more organized. In 2010 I came up with a chore list: Monday:Dust, Tues:Vacuum, Wed:Laundry, etc. And of course everyday dishes, and basic picking up after oneself. In addition to keeping up with my chore schedule, I would like to keep places like closets and such more organized. Under our bathroom sink-disaster, Top shelf in entry closet-disaster...Well, both of those are no more! I have reorganized both of those areas so far and love the difference! While the areas seemed jam packed before, I hardly got rid of anything but a little organization helps to really utilize the space. Next, I want to tackle our guest bedroom closet and our closet. After that it will for the most part just be maintaining..Which is important because not maintaining and just throwing items in a closet is what got me in this predicament! LOL
-My recipes were once a disaster as well. I had random recipes on papers, saved in my "favorites" on different computers, in my head. I have decided to print out all the recipes and put them in page protectors in a binder so they are all in one central location...my recipe favorites. That project is almost done...Once again, just trying to be more organized.
Well, thats about it. School is starting this week so tomorrow will technically be my last "free" day, as I have plans Tuesday. Jack is off as well so I think we are gonna hang out and I might try to get caught up on organization lol.
That is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment