Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Exciting news!


Well, last wednesday, February 16th, we found out we are expecting our first little one! My estimated due date is October 27th, 2011...my Dad's birthday. We are hoping he or she decides to arrive on their due date. (The second line on the middle test is kind of hard to see in the picture, but it is there!)


We have yet to get to go to the "baby doctor" yet, but after 5 positive home pregnancy tests, the clinic on base did a blood test to confirm and gave me my due date. So right now I am just waiting for my referral for the insurance to go through in the next couple of days to make our first appointment. Exciting Exciting. I selected Dr. Tran, a doctor that several people I know here and Tucson absolutely LOVE. I have heard that she usually sees you for the first time around 8 weeks, I am 5 weeks tomorrow, so will probably have to wait a bit longer.


I know I said this in the last post, but I am really going to try to update this blog more often. Especially throughout the pregnancy. I will try to post updates, belly pics, and ultrasounds and then want to print it all out after the baby is born so he or she has a little "book" on the development of him/herself! And for my own personal record. I thought of keeping a journal, but prefer to type rather than write and figured once printed out it would be easier to read this way anyways. Plus, we can keep are loved ones from afar updated. Prayers for a happy, healthy baby and a smooth pregnancy would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment