Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Scentsy, Moving, Randomness

So, I am officially addicted to Scentsy. I had heard many people say they loved it but I must admit I was a little skeptical at first. I didn't like the idea of giving up my precious normal candles for a wickless alternative. There is something about a lit candle that I just love, and to give up that flame didn't make sense to me. However, after attending my friend Savanna's Scentsy party, I was amazed at how cute all the Scentsy warmers were! So, I ordered the patriotic full size warmer, and 2 plug in warmers (one of which I got half price in a drawing at the party), as well as a few scents that I liked from the party (Love Story, Wishing Well, and Flirtatious). My order came in last week and as soon as I started the warmers, I was hooked! The warmers made my house smell SOOOOOO good so fast! And, the warmers come in so many different styles and designs and therefore are much cuter than a standard candle sitting in your living room. So I am proud to say I have gone wickless, and there is no turning back now! I am having a Scentsy party August 7th, if anyone in the Tucson area is interested in coming, let me know. You can also order under my party online, here http://https//lnichols.scentsy.us/Home if you are unable to attend/live far away but need a Scentsy fix!

Maternity Pictures. So I definietely plan on doing newborn pictures of little man once he arrives, but I am on the fence about maternity pictures. I entered a giveaway for a free mini-session using Prettypixelphotography here in Tucson. I heard about the giveaway on my friend Savanna's blog, Twice the Fun. http://http://thedutcheradventures.blogspot.com/2011/07/prettypixiephotography-review-and.html I really hope we win!


Moving. As most people have heard, we are moving back to So Cal in September! Yesterday we went and set up our property management services with Cobb Realty. While moving here I always knew it was temporary, I must say Tucson will hold a very special place in my heart. It is where we first lived together, met some awesome people and made amazing lifelong friends, found out we were expecting little man, bought our first house, etc. It is kind of weird to think another family will be living in our house, but we are also excited for the next chapter! So now that the house is listed, we just wait. And hope. And Pray.

Once we move to Cali we will be buying Jack's parent's home. It will be so nice to not have to go house hunting while 8 months pregnant. I have already begun arranging our furniture in the house in my head :-)



Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment