Thursday, August 9, 2012

John- 9 months

Baby boy,

You are now 9 months old!!! At your 9 month check up, the weighed you and got 20lb 6 oz, I think you are a little heavier than that though because you were still holding onto mommy and not quite cooperating during the weigh in. You wear size 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers.

Still doing your own version of crawling, and you are fast! You like to check out and get into everything. You are a very curious boy!

You now have 4 teeth! You ended up getting all 4 teeth within about a week. I must add that you sure like to bite with those new little teeth!

We have started to introduce little fingers foods. You have tried your puffs, bits of wheat ritz crackers, pieces of steamed yams and carrots, tiny pieces of pasta, toast and kidney beans. You have liked most of it! As your meals you still usually have your baby food and then I will give you a bit of the finger foods.

You like being able to sit in the cart or in a high chair in restaurants instead of your carseat.

Your daddy has been deployed for 1.5 months but is coming back next week! I can't wait for him to see you.

You have started waving hello and goodbye.
You love to swim and take baths.

You have such a personality and mind of your own! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment