Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Midweek randoms

Today I had my morning bible study at Hillside, we are doing "Malachi" by Lisa Harper. I am enjoying it but it is quite different than any other study I have done. I think Beth Moore is still my favorite :-)

John is learning how to share lately, I think it's the sweetest thing ever. He likes to try to feed us or give us his pacifier, love it! John and Zoe have a unique relationship. He loves her, just a little too much! He gets a little rough sometimes so we have to watch him. Even though he beats her up she still goes near him! But tonight, he tried to give her his pacifier...twice! CUTEST.THING.EVER. I thought my heart was going to explode it was so precious.

Sometime last week John learned to take his diaper off while he was "napping" and peed all over the place. Fun times. So I have been making sure to always put his shorts/pants on over his diaper (even though its still plenty warm enough for him to just nap in a diaper) so he can't take his diaper off. Well today he learned how to take the pants off. We are in for it now!

Been planning for John's first birthday party. I can't believe it is almost here! This time last year I was the size of a house waddling around with my Shrek sized ankles, hard to believe we now almost have a 1 year old! Going with an owl theme (we think John resembles an owl with his big eyes). Think it will be mostly family.

We are finally recovering from the "plague" that hit our house. John has been battling this ear infection/cold for a few weeks, we've been to the Dr 3 times and he is on his 2nd round of antibiotics. We just can't get rid of this thing! Then of course, when he is finally on the mend, mama & daddy get it! Finally we are ALL on the mend and I will be sanitizing the heck out of this house!

We have been talking about getting family pictures done, I need to get that set up.

Praying for my distant cousin baby Madeline, she is only a couple weeks older than John but has been battling cancer the majority of her little life. So Sad, please pray for her!

Have started Christmas shopping, trying to start early this year so we aren't scrambling at the last minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment