Just a quick post about our weekend...
My mom came out to visit, we had a nice time. Just visited and we went out to dinner on Saturdays at BJS...YUM!
We have been wanting to get some type of window covering for our sliding glass door in our dining room. We have blinds on all the other windows in the house, but not on the slider. We went to lowes and got some at a really good price. Jack installed them and they look fabulous :-) So nice having a crafty hubby :-) I will post a pic once we get our topper to add a little color.
I worked yesterday evening and tonight, it was super busy. Back to school shopping already!
Last week I got CPR certified! I now have everything done for my CNA packet! Just waiting to get my fingerprint clearance card back in the mail. Now just to get to the school super early Aug. 23rd to be one of the first 30 in order to get into the program!
We are enjoying the monsoons that are finally here! Love the sound of the rain!!
Last wk was Jack's first week on 3-11pm shift. Ever since we got married he has been onto 11pm-7am. So far we like this shift a lot better! Speaking of which, he will be home soon :-)
good job with getting everything done - with a month to spare!
ReplyDelete